Wednesday, October 3, 2007

my love...

there r alot of girl in my life... but this one is really different... i,me,myself don't know y... i wish i know... i really hope i know... but i can't, i keep on trying but until now i still can't find the answer... this girl makes me crazy n feel down... she's a girl that belong in heaven... i don't know what to say... she's just the girl that i love... i can't tell her that i love her because i don't want our relation stop just because my feeling towards her... but... i can't stop thinking bout her... even she already have a boy friend, i still love her or whatever thing she have done i will still love her and i will wait for her.... for me... i just want to see her smile and live a happy life even if there's no character represent me in her life... i don't care... i just want her to be as happy as princess who can have everything and anything they want... when my logic have been trashing apart i wouldn't care just because i love her... i love her... i hope she will understand but i can't change the reality, and lie to my self... she had gone n left me behind with all my sadnest and complicated heart feeling... i keep on thinking... thinking... and i don't know... i don't really know what should i do now... i fuck up... i ruin everybody life... i don't know... fuck u... who ask u to read my blog... hell fucking go from my side... get the hell out of here.... shit... what is this...??

No comments: